- 1 pkg. of Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popcorn
- 1 Cup tiny pretzel twists
- 3/4 Cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 Cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- Prepare popcorn according to package.
- In saucepan over low heat, melt the 2 tbsp. of butter (or buttery spread) with the 1/4 cup of creamy peanut butter. (This step can also be done in a microwaveable safe dish.)
- Mix 1 cup of tiny pretzel twists with popcorn.
- Drizzle peanut butter sauce over the popcorn/pretzel mixture. Toss to coat.
- Next, sprinkle the 3/4 cup of confectioners' sugar over the popcorn/pretzel mixture. Again, toss to coat.
- Finally, add your mix-ins...M&Ms, nuts, etc.
Allow mixture to cool for about 10 minutes before serving. Store leftovers (if there are any!) in an airtight container.
So, curl up in the front of the fire...while snuggling with your favorite 6 and 8-year olds...all while sharing some fun Holiday Popcorn Munch served in your favorite vintage white serving platter. :)
...Oh...and be sure to rent Brave (Disney movie). It's a cute one!
Happy Saturday night!
P.S. I'm linking up with Beverly over at How Sweet the Sound to share our Holiday Treat recipes or anything PINK!