Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year ~ Advent Calenders

Happy December 1st!

I've been busy "decking the halls" around here and it really is "beginning to look a lot like Christmas!"

As we begin our countdown to December 25th, I thought I'd share with you a couple of fun Advent calenders that I found on Pinterest.

Whimsical...




Simple... 






Crafty...
 
Source: parents.com via Valerie on Pinterest


and Rustic...

 





Did you see a favorite...

...one that made your heart smile?

I love them all, but I think my favorites are the little cotton bags with typewriter printing...the buttons on burlap...and the rusted buckets tied to ribbon on the stairway banister.

Hmmm...so many decisions...and I'm already a day behind!

I'm off to gather scrapbook paper, ribbons, and my hot glue gun.

Happy Saturday friends!

XXX OOO

1 comment:

  1. Ooooooh. I love the little mittens and hats strung between the best posts. I love advent calendars because the keep the true spirit if Christmas present in your day to day - celebrate Christmas all month long!

    ReplyDelete